With the Postural Dynamic Auto Re-education Update Course you will be able to refine your knowledge with theoretical and practical training on:
- The principles of the BodyCode System® according to a progressive and systematic approach;
- The correct use of tools and the correct execution of the relevant exercises to obtain results with all kinds of people;
- The communication skills needed to teach the method correctly.
In this course you will examine:
- What constitutes a correct and functional posture and how to achieve it;
- What constitutes a correct placement and how to achieve it;
- Anatomy and general biomechanics;
- Principles of the BodyCode System®;
- History of the method and its main benefits;
- How to run your own class and recognise and treat any disease properly;
- Development of method teaching skills, through verbal and tactile communication, positions, training exercises, demonstrations, tone of voice, lesson rhythm, mental visualisation, lesson setting (lights, music, essences);
- Conversion of postural analysis into an individualised work programme focused on the needs of each individual person, using a range of exercises according to the level of training;
- Realign joint structures;
- Reactivate the deep muscles of the pelvic floor, chest and shoulder joint;
- Increase spinal proprioception.
I corsi Master Stretch® rispondono a quattro quesiti fondamentali:
- Come ottenere un pre-riscaldamento per la lezione veloce ed efficiente?
- Come distendere e rafforzare i muscoli della schiena e gli arti inferiori?
- Come prevenire i crampi, il mal di schiena, le tendiniti e gli strappi muscolari?
- Come migliorare la flessibilità, l’equilibrio, la coordinazione e massimizzare la stabilità posturale?
The Update can only be purchased by those who have attended the PDAR Second Update Course and have obtained the teaching qualification.
Certificate of Updating of the qualification for Advanced Level teaching.
The video course includes a live zoom exam.
Without having taken the exam, the teaching qualification certificate will not be issued.
The exams take place every first Sunday of the month and an email will be sent to you to book your exam.
Sometimes, during the initial training course your attention may have faded while a concept was being explained and you were not able to fully retain the information given at the time. It is nothing serious or out of the ordinary, you just need a little update.
The package includes:
- Video Postural Dynamic Auto Re-education Update Course
- Official Postural Dynamic Auto Re-education Manual
Postural Dynamic Auto Re-education Second Update Video Course