MASTER STRETCH BASIC LEVEL COURSE
In this course you will learn:
• Principles of the BodyCode System®;
• History and philosophy of the method;
• General anatomy;
• How to manage a class and recognize and treat any pathologies;
• Develop teaching skills through verbal and tactile communications, positions, maneuvers, demonstrations, tone of voice, rhythm of the lesson, mental visualizations, setting of the lesson (lights, music, essences);
• Breathing techniques;
• Balance and coordination;
• Strengthening of the muscles and tendons of the legs and back;
• Correct posture;
• The geometric perception;
• Techniques to reduce muscle cramps, strains, tendonitis and back pain;
• Coordination and concentration;
• Lengthening of the kinetic chains.
The Master Stretch® Basic Level Online Course for Teachers consists of 3 training days of 3 hours each. Thanks to the online use mode, the course will take place live together with the Master Teacher, so as to meet the different professional qualification needs of the students. The study process is structured in three levels of study of the method: I level (basic), II level (intermediate), and III level (advanced).
To access the next level, a minimum of 40 hours of practice is required, in order to deepen the studies and teaching practice. To run the course, you must wait for the delivery of the tools. Applications for enrollment must be received within (and no later than) 15 days prior to the start date of the course.
25, 26, 27 February 2022 – 2.30-5.30 pm italian time
The training programme is aimed at all those who wish to obtain a professional qualification as an instructor and new job opportunities in the field of non-conventional physical disciplines. To access the courses, participants must be over 18 years of age and have sufficient teaching practice.
Basic Level Teaching Qualification Certificate
The online Basic Level Master Stretch® Course is an extraordinary opportunity to train in this field which is continuously incorporating new professionals.
The aim of the Training is to learn how to teach and follow the BodyCode System® method in a competent way, helping practitioners not only learn the exercises but, above all, how to use and teach them in order to better understand their body, experiencing a gradual and progressive rebalancing work.
The package includes:
- Master Stretch® Basic Course
- Official exercise manual
- Six Master Stretch® tools free
The Online Master Stretch® Basic Level Course is the first step of a three-level progressive learning process.
All levels gradually introduce the principles and techniques of this method according to the indications of its founder, Pino Carbone. Applications must be received no later than 15 days before the course start date.