In this course you will learn:
• Principles of the BodyCode System®;
• History and philosophy of the method;
• General anatomy;
• How to manage a class and recognize and treat any pathologies;
• Develop teaching skills through verbal and tactile communications, positions, maneuvers, demonstrations, tone of voice, rhythm of the lesson, mental visualizations, setting of the lesson (lights, music, essences);
• Breathing techniques;
• Balance and coordination;
• Strengthening of the muscles and tendons of the legs and back;
• Correct posture;
• The geometric perception;
• Techniques to reduce muscle cramps, strains, tendonitis and back pain;
• Coordination and concentration;
• Lengthening of the kinetic chains
• The harmony of movement;
• The lengthening of the meridians;
• The tone of mood and self-esteem;
• Angular and linear acceleration.
The Intermediate Level Master Stretch® Course for Teachers offers professional training and is live streamed with the Master Teacher over 2 training days consisting of 8 hours each, at the end of which a short theoretical and practical exam will test the knowledge acquired and a certificate will be issued confirming the qualification to teach the Intermediate Level.
The course is equipped with video lessons that are an integral part of the training course and represent an indispensable aid to train with method, avoiding serious mistakes.
09, 10, 11 APRIL – 14:30-17:30 ITALIAN TIME
The INTERMEDIATE Level Master Stretch® course can only be purchased by those who have attended the BASIC Level Master Stretch® course and have advanced their studies and teaching practice for a minimum of 40 hours.
Intermediate Level Teaching Qualification Certificate
The Online Intermediate Level Stretch Master Course allows you to advance the work carried out to teach the method, working on muscle improvement and stretching, both before and after the performance. It certainly helps in the treatment of athletes and dancers’ muscles.
The package includes:
- Intermediate Master Stretch® Course
- Final test
All levels gradually introduce the principles and techniques of this method according to the indications of its founder, Pino Carbone.