EUROPA IN DANZA: MASTER STRETCH BASIC LEVEL COURSE
In this course you will learn:
- Principles of the BodyCode System®;
- General anatomy;
- Biomechanics of movement;
- Techniques to improve physical performance and performance;
- Breathing techniques;
- Balance and coordination;
- Strengthening of the muscles and tendons of the legs and back;
- Correct posture;
- The geometric perception;
- Techniques to reduce muscle cramps, strains, tendonitis and back pain;
- Coordination and concentration;
- Lengthening of the kinetic chains.
The Master Stretch® Basic Level Course for Dance Teachers consists of 2 training days of 3 hours each. The study process is structured in three levels of study of the method: I level (basic), II level (intermediate), and III level (advanced).
Saturday 12 March and Sunday 13 March:
2.00pm / 5.00pm
At A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel
Costo: 440 euro
BodyCode System® has created specific training courses aimed at dance teachers who wish to implement new methods in their teaching, expand their professional offer and improve students’ performance, preventing injuries.
Through professional training you will be able to learn the method and acquire the official Bodycode Trainer certification directly issued by its founder, Maestro Pino Carbone.
The certificate of qualification to teach Basic Level will be issued.
The course includes:
1 Master Stretch
1 Exercise handout
1 wooden roller for foot massage
Comfortable clothing and mandatory sneakers are required for the course.